Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Our Girl in Years {An Annual Update}

Well. Pinterest has gotten the best of me yet again. I am on Spring Break this week. I spent yesterday cleaning the house the entire day and today I'm dedicating my time to being lazy and doing those things that I would LOVE to do, but never make the time for.

Exhibit #1

I pinned this cute little thing on Pinterest 2 years ago!! 2 YEARS people! Like most things on Pinterest I'm sure I had the best of intentions and was going to get right to doing this, but reality must have struck me because I didn't.  I decided that I better do it now before it's too late and I don't remember all of those "little" things about our sweet girl.  They were super easy to make and I must say, I'm in LOVE with them. I think I'll eventually try to make these into a book someday...maybe for Kayleigh when she graduates/gets married/has a baby of her own. We'll see.

 Just a couple of days old in the NICU

1 Year Old

2 Years Old




No comments:

Post a Comment